To ensure quality of The Critical Infrastructure Protection Review content, we would like to invite reviewers to join our Editorial Board.
We invite professionals and experts to work together with us and help us to evaluate the quality, relevance and merit of submitted papers.
From time to time we would ask our editorial board members to review the submitted articles and forward to us their comments. Reviewers may be requested to review articles up to 2-3 times a year. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. The comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the article.
The Editorial Board Members are expected to assist the Editorial team with the following activities:
- Help to develop content of the publication by identifying key editorial topics for the upcoming editions
- Help to identify key authors on these topics (our internal editorial team will invite these authors to submit their papers)
- Review the content of the submitted articles and provide their comments (Editorial Board Members should agree not to distribute the article drafts or to disclose information within the article)
- Submit the articles in support of the publication content (once or twice a year)
- The applicants must have good experience and knowledge in his/her specific research field
- The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our publication
- Have a strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency
If you are interested in becoming our Editorial Board member for the Critical Infrastructure Protection Review, please email us your professional biography (up to 200-300 words) – or – list your areas of expertise in bullet points. Our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org